here I got this idea for a Christmas card. I was inspired by the pattern and layout, and I decided to go with the shaker card theme as well. Since I knew what I wanted to make this card came together really quickly (and that's nothing that happens often to me).
I tend to make Christmas cards in traditional colors, but lately I've found myself wanting to try new color schemes, so this time I went with blue, white and some brown from the wooden reindeer. I wanted to add a bit of sparkle, so I changed my original plan of using white snowflake sequins and replaced them with golden star ones instead. I also used gold glitter EP and heat set my sentiment on a strip of vellum. The DP is from Authentique. To make the frame I used a Marianne die.
This card is for these challenges:
1) CASE Study Challenge – Anniversary blog hop
2) Jingle Belles - use Gold
3) Allsorts - #274 Early Christmas makes
4) ABC Christmas Challenge - Q for Quick and Easy
5) Crafts 4 Eternity Recipe Challenge - Something old (sequins)+Blue (paper)+Something new (reindeer and DP)
6) City Crafter Challenge - #226 Shake it up - Shaker Card