Normally I make many Christmas cards in July, but with this heat I've been unable to make much at all, and so so far one Christmas card only! Rain and cooler temperatures have been predicted for today and I hope that will be the case.
I have used a Spellbinder embossing folder, and the image is from Mintay's Christmas book, I used a bauble die set from Craft It. Pine die from Papirdesign and sentiment from Gummiapan.
I inked the edges of the bauble and mounted it on foam for a little dimension.
Check out the challenge blog to see what what my INK-teamies have made too!
This card is also for:
ABC Christmas Challenge - N is for No Stamping and O is for Buildings
Fab n' Funky - #640 Christmas in July


We both chose ornaments for our cards for this challenge, Pia! It's been so hot here as well this summer - luckily we have air conditioners in most rooms - so I can turn it on in my craft room and create in coolness! I love your beautiful window scene and the lovely natural colors - the die cuts and embossed background add lovely texture to your design! Julia xx
ReplyDeleteA beautiful Christmas card, thank you for sharing at Fab’n’ Funky Challenges.
ReplyDeleteChris x
Beautiful vintage scene in the baubles Pia
ReplyDeleteThis is beautiful, Pia! I love the e/f you used and how you inked the edges of that wonderful image to give it dimension. The added ornament top and pine branch finish it perfectly! I hope it cools off for you soon and stays cool. Hugs, Darnell
ReplyDeletePretty texture Pia! Lovely touches~
ReplyDeleteBeautiful embossed background; perfect for your star-of-the-show ornament. The image is spectacular with all the lovely details. A truly gorgeous Christmas card!
ReplyDeleteI hope the predicted rain and cooler temperatures have come to fruition; heat doesn't make me feel very energetic either.
Hugs~c