Wednesday, July 29, 2026

Football card based on sketch

I made this card based on tke sketch over at The Paper Players. The starting point was my new die from Aall & Create, where I cut off the 4th frame. I used images from Alechemy of Art - Adventure Men. For somedimension I added the film strip to corrugated paper. The football was placed on foam. Background paper from Craft o'Clock.

This card is for: 

The Paper Players - #796 - Sketch
Creative Crafting Uncles - No stamping
Krafty Chicks -  #830 Masculine
Alphabet Challenge - G IS FOR GAMES

 Football card

8 comments:

  1. Such a great card with so much good layering Pia! You did an amazing job following that sketch. Thank you so much for joining in with us at the Alphabet Challenge :o) Nancy J (inkblocks)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like how you implemented the sketch, and the card turned out really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card with the torn paper and football icons, Pia - love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very fun sporty card, Pia! I like the texture of the corrugated paper under your football images. Thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a cool card, Pia! Love the grungy look of the background paper along with the partial film strips on the corrugated paper. It's all the more fun to see the football images since the World Cup just finished. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous masculine card, Pia! There is so much amazing texture. I really like this film strip die and how you placed it on the corrugated cardboard. Thank you for playing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous masculine card, like the frame die and cloth to make your images stand out, background is cool too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, Your card is stunning. I love how you began with the Sketch challenge, then developed it from there with the collective ephemera,from various sources. Brilliant. Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenges for G is for Games. Caz. D.T

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.