Sunday, August 2, 2026

July 2026 Card Chain Challenge Reveal

 

 Here's my card for The Card Chain Challenge December reveal.

We have different challenge prompts to choose from and I chose to go with the sketch.

I used papers from Scrapboys - Lady in Red. I have very little left, I think this is the first paper pad where absolutely everything will be used, even every little scrap. I added some black splatter and die cut leaves and rose.

My card went to Dagmara in Poland. In return I got a pretty and colorful card from Kathy in UK. Thank you, Kathy!

If you want join the fun for August, you can sign up here until til 6th.



10 comments:

  1. That's a great use of the sketch and I love the vintage feel. Cool hat too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pia! Thank you so much for your beautiful card! I love its girly vibe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card using the sketch Pia! Wonderful DP used and great sentiment! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great use of those papers for the sketch Pia, love the sassy nostalgic feel of this one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and take on the sketch, those papers are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great take of the sketch, Pia. I also like the vintage Look.

    Imke ~My Crafty Place
    https://mycraftyplace.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. So elegant! You really saw the potential of our sketch this month, Pia. What a stunning card. Thanks for joining the fun and being a link in our chain again. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A wonderful vintage Card.
    Greetings BAstelftei

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like this a lot Pia - this paper and style is just so perfect for the sketch, its really lovely. I'm happy you liked my card too xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the lady in red and your take on the sketch, Pia - gorgeous vintage!!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.