The two trees at the bottom left corner are part of a stamp. I stamped them directly onto a green DP and fussy cut them. The tree on the right has been die cut using a Marianne die, and I used a black pen for outlining to make it match better with my stamped ones.
The image has been heat embossed. I used "old paper" distressing powder on white paper before I stamped the image and heat embossed it using brown embossing powder.
I made layers of green and brown papers and texture. I machine stitched around the edges of some of the layers with golden thread.
For embellishments I added a button with a bow of jute, as well as three die cut birds, made using a Memory Box die - I've placed them in the trees. I didn't add a sentiment as the stamped image includes one, saying Merry Christmas (God Jul) in Norwegian. There's no snow, no red, no Santa - but I think this card still has a Christmas feel to it and I'm planning to give it to a man.
This card is for these challenges:
1) Christmas Stampin' All Year Long - #13 Anything Goes
2) A Gem of a Challenge - #77 Going Green
3) Cut it Up - #17 Arbor Day
4) Cards For Men - Animals
5) Rhedd & Rosie's Challenge Blog - #5 Stitching
6) Tammy's Scrapin Corner - Lots of Layers
7) Pause, Dream, Enjoy - Outdoor Critters
8) Sweet Stampin - Anything but Birthday
9) My Heart Pieces Digital Stamps Challenge - Embossing
10) Make it Monday - Anything Goes