Try Stamping On Tuesdays and thought it was time to make something with these ladies!
I added Old Paper Distress Ink over the image and heat embossed a birthday greeting in Norwegian in the bottom right corner.
I attached the image to a black paper with torn edges, then I mounted the panel on foam onto a DP from Authentique. I also mounted the DP on foam and attached it to a square of gray paper. This gives my card a nice, clean layered look but I wasn't able to capture this effect in my photo. For embellishment I tried various washi tapes and ribbons ans sequins before I finally decided on a a piece of grey lace from my stash. I used twine to give it a frilly look and a vintage style.
My New Year's resolution is to use what I've already got in my stash, and I'm certainly going to get the dust off this stamp and use it again. I think it would be a fun image also for a Valentine's card.
This card is for these challenges:
1) Try Stamping On Tuesdays - #149 Sketch
2) Seize The Birthday - Birthday with Numbers
3) Brown Sugar – #75 Use Ribbon or Twine
4) Card Makin' Mamas - #78 Anything Goes
5) Crafts 4 Eternity Recipe Challenge - #157 Very Vintage
6) Natalie and Amy's Challenge - #16 One for the Girlies
7) Our Creative Corner - Use one of your Shopping Sins
8) Make it Monday - Anything Goes