Apart from the flowery backing paper I've only used scraps.
I'm so into paper piecing right now - it's a great way of using up small bits of paper! So I've paper pieced the bear.
I've stamped the balloons and the clouds, but the sentiment is a rub-on.
I've used a die for the fence.
I added 3 pink roses and tore the edges of the backing paper.
I enter this into the following challenges:
1) Dynamic duos - #11 Colour duos
2) The Crafty Pad - #179 Paper Piecing
3) Going Grey With Scrap-Creations - Use Something Bought In The Last 2 Months (Paper and stamp)
4) Let`s Ink It Up - All Girls
5) The Squirrel & the Fox - #22 Kids or babies
6) Sentimental Sundays - #111 Distressing
7) Addicted to Stamps - Card for Someone Special
8) Totally Papercrafts - #125 Lots of Layers
9) Make it Monday - Anything Goes