Thursday, August 2, 2012
Sweet Sketch Pink Birthday Tilda
I've used this week's sketch from Sweet Sketch as inspiration:
I've used 2 design papers and pink and white paper for this card.
The stamp is from Magnolia and is called "Tilda with floating hearts". I've colored her with watercolor pencils and her wings have gotten a touch of glitter glue on them.
I've used a Spellbinder die for the oval frames and a Marianne CreTables die for the tree and bird. The sentiment reads "Happy Birthday" in Norwegian. I've also added some ribbon.
1) Sweet Sketch - Sketch #165
2) Scrapbook Sisters - #93 Things with wings
3) Kaboodle Doodles - Birthday or Any Special Day
4) Stamp and Create - Hands full of Love
5) The Crafty Pad - Things with Wings
6) Paper Pretties - Use 2 or more Design Papers
7) Charisma Cardz - Pink + 1 (white)
8) Bearly Mine - Anything goes
9) Pile it on - Cute as can be
10) Make it Monday - Anything Goes