I was the lucky winner of It's all about the Vintage Christmas Candy, and this sweet winter angel was part of the package I received. I just love the current sketch over at Feeling Sketchy and decided to use the image for this sketch.
The DP I used came free with a magazine I bought last year. I attached the DP onto cream colored paper. All edges have been inked with Walnut Stain Distress Ink. I attached the panels onto kraft and machine stitched around the edges.
I heat embossed snowflakes using stamps from Papermania and white embossing powder. I added white pearls in the center of 3 snowflakes, and I used another two for the panel with the sentiment, which is stamped with coffee colored ink.
This card is for these challenges:
1) Feeling Sketchy - Sketch
2) Broken Box Stock – Winter/Snowflakes
3) Simply Create Too - Let it Snow
4) Little Miss Muffet Challenges - #51 Winter Birthdays
5) Pixie Dust Studio - Winter
6) Fab 'n' Funky - Winter
7) Creative Stamp Friends - Snowflakes
8) Make it Monday - Anything Goes