Day 2 at Bugaboo's weeklong Christmas in July event is a sketch challenge.
The image is colored with Promarkers. I've held on to this DP for a while, it's one of my favorites, but I recently came to the decision to start using my favorites FIRST, while loved. I mounted my DP onto a panel of silver mirri card. I used oval dies and a lattice die from Spellbinders to make the frame. I used lace and seam binding ribbon, a stamp and glitter frame for the sentiment and rhinestones from my stash.
This card is for these challenges:
1) Catch The Bug - Sketch (Day 2)
2) Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge - Christmas Critters
3) Sweet Stampin - Christmas in July
4) Simply Create Too - Christmas in July
5) The Stamping Boutique - #25 Fussy Cut Something
6) The Glory of Christmas - #37 Anything Goes Christmas