I colored my Bestie image with Promarkers.I used a lot of dies to make my card: Spellbinders ovals, Memory Box birdcage and birds, Tim Holtz butterfly border and Dienamics stitched oval.
For my panels I used a Martha Stewart punch.
There's a lot of texture too: grey and white lace, cheesecloth and seambiding ribbon.
Pearls and flowers from my stash.
DP from Pebbles, kraft, red and white cardstock.
This card is also for these challenges:
1) Die Cuttin' Divas - #212 include something that can be found in the garden (Buterflies, birds and flowers)
2) Sweet Stamps - # 218 Pearls
3) Tuesday Throwdown - #241 All Clear - Up In the Air
4) House of Cards - Butterflies and/or Color Combo
5) Come and Get It - Things That Start with "B" (Butterflies, birdcage, birds, birthday sentiment)