Catch the Bug that means we've got some "Anything but a card" inspiration for you.
I used one of Jodie's sheep images to decorate a box of macthes. The wool is made with a snow pen and I've used Promarkers for the coloring.
Papers are Maja Design scraps. There's not much space to decorate but I die cut an oval frame, added a little piece of ribbon and pearls.
This was tricky to photograph as I wanted you to see that it is in fact a matchbox, hence the odd angle and poor quality of the phtoto.
This is also for these challenges:
1) Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas - Something die cut or punched
2) Creative Corner - Anything Goes
3) Crafty Ribbons - #119 Animals
4) Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge Extra - Anything Christmas Goes
5) Top Tip Tuesday - Animals