Monday, November 14, 2016
Lady in Venice
There where a few mishaps here, which, hopefully, you might think was part of the plan from the start:) I had started to color in the image, giving the lady a grey dress and hat. As I wanted to move some of my smaller Distress inks to another part of m desk to get more room I lost the red one over the image and there were lots of red ink in the bottom right corner. So I added more, with a little pink mixed in and water...
I used a panel of patterned paper, had intended to make it cover the whole front, cut it wrong, so went with a sketch inspiration instead (you can see the sketch here, but I can't enter my card in the challenge as it isn't CAS).
I stamped the white card base with some stamps from Panduro and silver ink. I also added some onto the image. A pink rose was attached to the hat, three pearls, machine stitching and voilà.
This card is for:
Always Use Rubber- #3 Destinations
Cards und More - # 171 Girls, Girls, Girls
Crazy 4 Challenges - #362 Sewing related