Total Pageviews

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Bugaboo Birthday Bash Day 4 - BINGO (and a new release)

Over at Catch the Bug we're having a week long birthday bash - Bugaboo is celebrating its 9th birthday.
You can see a list of all the challenges for this event here.

For day 4 we have a BINGO board.  I chose the bottom row of ribbon+tag+stripes.

I made my card using the new release image, which will be part of the winner's set.
I used Promarkers and a white gel pen for coloring. I masked the image and used a stencil and brushed on the ink to make the background.
The DP with stripes was a leftover piece, the tag is stamped and I used seambinding ribbon and enamel dots from my stash.

This card is also for:
Simply Create Too - #145 ANYTHING GOES - NO TWIST
I love Promarkers - #375 Anything Goes

20 comments:

cotnob said...

A super card Pia, I love the image and your great colour choices.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Another great creation today Pia. Love the colours & bp.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Mervi said...

This is my favourite today, fabulous colour choices makes this divine;-))m

Lisa Lynn said...

Pia what a fun card.

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Again, you made a monster card that looks elegant and not too kiddish! Love the detail of bow!

loz said...

Fantastic image set and card Pia..loz

*Vicki* said...

Such a fun image and a really cute design with them!! :)

aussie aNNie said...

Super fun card and these images are the cutest.

meg said...

Brilliant lay out and choice of colours, beautiful colouring as always Pia

Viv said...

This really made me smile Pia! they are not monsters - they can't be - they're too cute!Great card. x

Michelle said...

Your monster cards are amazing Pia - each has such lovely colour combos and brilliant layouts - Michelle x

Tammy said...

OMGosh this is adorable Pia! I love that fun monster image and the striped paper at the bottom, what a super cute card!

Monika Reeck said...

Oh dearrr the monster is waayyy to cuutteeee..the sripped paper is yummy there..great Ribbon and Tag stamps..Luv this cute card.
Hugs
Monika

Chrissy said...

A bunch of fun and cuteness..mind you, I wouldn't want to meet them up my hallway on a dark night..lol..

Luv CHRISSYxx

crafty-stamper said...

Love the cute monsters and gorgeous bow
Carol x

Kim Heggins said...

Too darn cute and so much fun!!!! Love all your sweet party animals!

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Beautiful work, Pia, well done indeedy. Love the subtle background paper, and your colouring again is perfection in execution.
Hugs Shaz in Oz.x PS glad you enjoyed the Norway pickies, might be sharing some more...

{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}
{Wonderful Words Of Life - Shaz in Oz}

Tip Top said...

Great card - thanks for joining in at I ❤ Promarkers - hope to see you again next time!

KT Fit Kitty said...

This is so cute and fun! The image makes me smile! Gorgeous ribbon too

Sharon Noble said...

Thank you for joining us at I love Pro Markers I love your stunning makes. Big hugs Sharon DT feel free to visit my personal blog at http://sharonscreativeramblings.blogspot.com/