Total Pageviews

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Bugaboo Christmas Chaos 2019 - Day 5 - Photo

Over at Catch the Bug we're preparing for Christmas - it's Christmas Chaos week with lots of prizes to be won. The event stays open until December 31.


I colored up the image crabby cat Christmas. The DP and sticker sentiment are from Tim Holtz, the stamped bow is Avery Elle. A bit of frantage fo snow.

This card is also for:
Crafty Animals - #33 Always Anything Goes (with animal)
Show us Your Pussies - Furrything Goes/ Meowry Christmouse

12 comments:

Tammy said...

This is gorgeous, I love the colors and that beautiful stamped bow!

Kim Heggins said...

Oh my....this is just too darn cute. What a fabulous kitty.

*Vicki* said...

Oh that face is too cute! :) Love the wonderful texture of the snowfall you've created over him!!

ike said...

Hahaha - that look on the cat's face is priceless. Such a fun card.
Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
Hugz
IKE =^..^=

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Marlies said...

An adorable card with the crabby car. A lovely design, colours and I like the stamped bow, a perfect add. Marlies

Chrissy said...

Oh, the attitude..lol..he is fabulous Pia and I love the snow and the bow, fabulous card..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Lisa Lynn said...

Just love your cat with attitude because I think they all have them, lol.

cotnob said...

Another super Bugaboo Christmas card Pia, a great image and fabulous design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

This grumpy cat makes me giggling, how fun! :D Lovely big bow and frantage to add interest!
Hugs

loz said...

Gorgeous card and grumpy cat image Pia..Loz

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous card love the crabby cat
Carol x

Monika Reeck said...

haha the face of the CAT make me smile
and lovely ribbon Stamp too Pia
love the sketch here
hugs
Monika