Total Pageviews

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Saturday, February 1, 2020

I cook with wine

Today starts a new challenge over at Catch the Bug - our challenge this week is Anything goes.

I used JJ Housework - Cook, colored with Promarkers. The sentiment is a stamp from my stash, but a similar sentiment comes with the image.
I fussy cut the image and placed a die cut clock behind the image. The panel is kept white and is cut with a sticthed rectangle die from MFT.

This card is also for:
Everybody-Art-Challenge - #461 Anything Goes
Addicted to Stamps and More - CAS








14 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Ha ha ha! Love this so much. Another gorgeous card, Jo x

meg said...

love the layout and the CAS style the clock a fun embellishment anytime is the right time for wine

KraftyKoolKat said...

I love this image. I couldn't send it to any of my friends in church as we are not allowed to drink. lol It would have to be a neighbour or a non church friend. You colouring is awesome sweetie.
Hugs
Cathy
xxx

*Vicki* said...

Super cute image and that sentiment is funny!! Fabulous CAS design! Have a great weekend!

Chrissy said...

I love the clock in the background Pia and fabulous image and colouring,great card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Marina said...

I love how you've put the clock behind her...clever way to embellish and still stay cas.

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

It's so clever embossing the clock behind the cooking woman, it's just perfect!! Great choice! The sentiment is very fun and makes me smile :D
Hugs!

Donna said...

What a fun and cute card, like the glossy accents on the wine and eye glasses!

loz said...

LOVE it Pia. I am still laughing..Loz

Izzy Scrap said...

Such a fun card ! Love the sentiment a lot and it’s perfect for this image. Amazing colouring too. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at ATSM.

Tammy said...

What a fun card and image Pia, I love the sentiment and fabulous die cut clock!

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous fun image and sentiment beautiful colouring and love the clock behind
Carol x

Lena said...

So super cute. You know I'm Portuguese! We always cook with wine and yes mostly I added it to the food, but cooking is a thirsty business :-)
Have a great day.
Hugs,
♥ Lena
Lena’s Creations

Lisa Lynn said...

This is a wonderful card and great sense of humor.