Total Pageviews

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Thursday, March 5, 2020

Gardening JJ

Over at Catch the Bug, Thursday is 'Oldie but goodie' day and that's when we showcase some of the older Bugaboo images.

I used an image from a retiring set - you can find it here. JJ here looks much like my aunt, who loves gardening, and I made this card for her birthday in June. I'm often late with cards for family members. so it feels great to be ahead of schedule for once.

I made the background with green DIs and DoX and I used stamps from Altenew to make the scene for JJ (or my aunt). The images are colored with Promarkers.

This card is also for:
Shopping Our Stash - #415 Is It Summer Yet?
Always Fun Challenges - #152 SHADES OF GREEN
Dream Valley Challenges - #220 FOR GIRLS ONLY

16 comments:

meg said...

You created a fabulous background and scene Pia

Viv said...

Pia you are a master at making cards with these digis!
This is a great card and your Aunt will love it! x

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is awesome Pia. Great background sweetie. I use to love using the JJ images.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Marlies said...

You made a fantastic fun card for your Aunt Pia. Love it. Marlies

Chrissy said...

Fabulous card Pia and I love your background and such a fun image, perfect for an avid gardener..love that wee bird, so cute..

Luv CHRISSYxx

loz said...

Gorgeous card and scene Pia..Loz

designbydonna said...

Love your fun card. Great coloring. Love that cute plant lady with an attitude.

Monika Reeck said...

Really beautiful color sweety...love it.hugs...see my new post sweety :'(

Lisa Lynn said...

Wonderful card and great background.

Donna Ellis said...

Pia, such a darling creation with the "splattered" background that proves she has been gardening! Your fussy cutting is amazing! hugs, de

crafty-stamper said...

Great smooshed background and love the image
Carol x

Dotty Jo said...

Adorably cute and fun, Jo x

N-Eva said...

Your card makes me smile....loving this cute image. Such a sweet project . Thank you for sharing your wonderful project with us at Dream Valley challenge.Neva DT

Lena said...

Your aunt is going to love her card and treasure it. It's adorable!
Have a great day!
Hugs,
♥ Lena
Lena’s Creations

Marina said...

I have those same Altenew stamps and I think you've done an amazing job of making them into a scene with the digi.

Pat K said...

Really love the background you've made for this fun image. Great card Pia. xx