Total Pageviews

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Naughty or nice - nothing like a Dame

I'm behind on my Christmas card making, so for "Humour me Wednesday"  over at Catch the Bug i pulled out JJ Xmas Cheer - tis the season for "Nothing like a Dame" day.

Image is colored with Promarkers and I added glossy accent on her glasses and baubles. I think the sentiment fitted her state and I used some old DPs from my stash.


9 comments:

meg said...

fabulous colouring on the fun image Pia, love your sentiment and papers a great card

KraftyKoolKat said...

Love this creation Pia. I love the JJ cards, they always make me smile.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

scrappymo! said...

Hilarious card! She is so fun.
Great card, Pia.

loz said...

Fabulous stamp and sentiment Pia..Loz

Donna said...

Great fun card, like your coloring and design!

Chrissy said...

Ha ha, fabulous fun card Pia, love it..

Luv CHRISSYxx

cotnob said...

A fun card Pia, a super image - JJ always makes me chuckle.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

HilaryJane said...

Love that image and your colouring xx

crafty-stamper said...

Brilliant image and sentiment-love it
Carol x