For our new challenge at Inkspirational we have a word prompt: MASK. This theme can be interpreted in different ways. I used the technique of masking to make a cluster of potted plants.
All stamps used are part of the same set from Altenew. This started out as a one layer card, quite happy with it, but when I was going to add a stamped sentiment as the final touch, SMUDGE happened. So I had to salvage what I could - fussy cut the stamped image and placed it onto a partially dry embossed wooden background and played it safe with a die cut sentiment, die is from Penny Black die. I was happier with the first version, but I am happy I didnät have to bin it and start a new.
Please head over to the challenge blog to see what my teamies have made.
This card is also for:
Addicted to Stamps and More - Make Your Mark