Total Pageviews

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Friday, April 23, 2021

Flower bee for Freebie Friday

Happy Friday! I'm here to show you my card featuring the Freebie Friday -  you can pick it up at no cost in the Bugaboo store.

I chose to fussy cut my bee and place it at an angle. 

The background is stenciled, I used a brush - I very much prefer it to the sponges - and white and gold ink. 

I heat set the sentiment with white embossing powder.


9 comments:

loz said...

Very Cute Bee and card DP Pia..Loz

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Adorable image and love the contrast with the white stencilled background!

Donna said...

Fabulous background and the bee is so cute! I often forget about the Friday freebie at Bugaboo, wish I had got this darling bee!

Chrissy said...

So super cute and fun Pia, gorgeous card, made me smile this morning..

Luv CHRISSYxx

meg said...

Your background colours and stencilled pattern are gorgeous Pia,perfect to showcase that cute bee.

cotnob said...

A super card Pia, I love the fun Bee and great stencilled background.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

aussie aNNie said...

This is one pretty designed creation, fabulous free bee great colours too

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous stencilled background and love the cute Bee
carol x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Another cute full of fun image Pia and I adore that stencilled background.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx