Total Pageviews

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Thursday, July 1, 2021

Purples only

I haven't been crafting as regularly and often as I'd like this year. Whenever I struggle to get back to it I find it useful to play with sketches, and I often make more than one card using the same sketch.
For this card I made my own background, using a stencil from Finnabair and foil with a laminator.
The top panel was cut with a Penny Black antique frame die. The girl is a stamp from Prima, I tend to use only the legs on this stamp, but here I went with the upper body for a change. A stamped and die cut sentiment were added. Only purple colors were used.

This card is for:
The Paper Players - #547


13 comments:

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Pia, a great background and lovely stamp.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous background you created and cute image-now I struggle with sketches mind goes completely blank -not that it takes much lol
Carol x

meg said...

Your shades of purple are beautiful Pia,a beautiful card

Amanda Mertz said...

These purples are gorgeous and the shine and texture from the foil are so eye-catching! I love that you flipped the sketch to use the upper body of the stamp. Thanks for sharing at The Paper Players!

Lena said...

Beautiful. Love the foiled background!
Hugs,
Lena

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Wow! Such wonderful effect has your background! I never think to use foil and laminator for a stencilled session, thanks for the inspiration, your card looks amazing! Love all that purple and the sweet girl in the antique frame!

loz said...

beautiful card and embossing Pia..loz

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is fabulous Pia.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Donna said...

This is stunning Pia, great background and coloring!

Ann Schach said...

Beautiful, Pia! Your purple foil background is so eye-catching. I love how you flipped the sketch. This is such a cute image, and you have colored her perfectly. Thank you for playing with The Paper Players!

chrissy xx said...

FABulous shades of purple Pia.
I LOve this stamp and such a pretty background.
Chrissyxx

Kim Heggins said...

She is so beautiful!!! Love all that purple.

Tammy said...

WOW this is beautiful, I love all of the purple and that stunning foiled background!