Total Pageviews

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Saturday, September 18, 2021

INK #248 Retro

For our challenge at Inkspirational this fortnight, we have a word prompt: RETRO.

When I think of retro I think of spots and dots and women with beautifully styled hair.
I found such a lady on a DP I belive I had for close to a decade, so I cut her out, placed or onto a tag, then the tag was placed onto a bottle tag with red spotted paper. I heat embossed the sentiment with red, I thought it fit the image and being on a bottle tag.
My mum likes to use my bottle tags on wine she gifts on birthdays for her friends, it makes the gift more personal and is appreciated by her friends.

Please head over to the challenge blog to see the wonderful makes of my INK-teamies.  

This bottle tag is also for:
AAA Birthday - #29 NOT A CARD
Crafty Catz
- #564 ANYTHING GOES with Optional Twist Use 2 or More Design Papers

21 comments:

meg said...

You found the perfect retro image and paper for the bottle tag Pia,mounting her on a tag then onto another one a wonderful idea,love the sentiment,a great make

cotnob said...

A super tag Pia, you found the perfect image and paper for the retro theme, like you say, their hair always looked beautifully styled didn't it.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Granmargaret said...

Lovely tag. I saw it on Crafty Catz

chrissy xx said...

I LOve this tag Pia. What a lovely idea when giving a bottle of wine.
Great Retro design. FABulous fun sentiment too.
Chrissyxx

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Pia I wanted to thank you for popping by my blog and leaving me such a lovely comment, I am loving this fabulous tag I do love retro it brings back so many memories the image and colours are wonderful
hugs
lorraine x

crafty-stamper said...

Love the great bottle tag and retro image -I agree they look bettle that a bottle bag
Carol x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Lovely retro tag for your Mum gifts bottles, Pia, and such fun sentiment! :)

Tammy said...

What a gorgeous tag Pia! I love that fabulous retro image and the super fun sentiment, this will look so cute on a wine bottle!!

Marina said...

I think it makes a great bottle tag and it's good that you used it up after having it so long!

Marlies said...

A lovely retro bottle tag and with a fun sentiment. Marlies

KraftyKoolKat said...

A really gorgeous Retro tag Pia.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Chrissy said...

Fabulous Retro tag Pia, I think I have these papers too and love how you have tag on tag..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Lindsey said...

She is perfectly retro, and I love the expression on her face, too. As for the sentiment - someone gave me a tile coaster with that on it... what are they saying? :D Love the wine tag.

cm said...

Totally crushing over your retro image tag, Pia! So cool! And the sentiment: love it!
hugs~carol

Jane said...

That's an awesome tag. Love it's retro look. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

tilly said...

a fun tag to add to your wine gift, thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz challenge, Tilly

Donna said...

Fabulous retro image and wine bottle holder, like that sentiment!

Lena said...

So true! I cook better, the food tastes better ... it's a win-win situation :-)
Love it Pia!
Have a great day.
Hugs,
Lena

loz said...

Fabulous retro image and bottle ag Pia..Loz

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful retro tag and placed well on the bottle... :) xx

Pat K said...

What a fun bottle tag Pia. Great vintage image and I love the sentiment. xx