Total Pageviews

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Tuesday, November 2, 2021

October Card Chain Challenge reveal

This is the second time I paricipate in The Card Chain Challenge - anyone can enter as long as you are willing to snail mail a card to a fellow crafter. For October there were 27 pariticipants across the world. If you'd like to join in for the November challenge, you can sign up here until til 6th. 

THE CARD I SENT

I sent my card to  Joanne of Ambrosia and Iron in the UK, along with some images and sentiments from the stamp set I used, the Altenew Tall Tale stamp set. For my card I followed the sketch, I placed it upside down to fit on the bookshelf..

THE CARD I RECEIVED

I recieved this sweet card and some die cuts (thank you!) from Suze of craftysuze in New Zealand. I'm a cat lover, so this is a suitable card for me. 


 

18 comments:

meg said...

A brilliant card for anyone who loves reading, great stamped images and background

crafty-stamper said...

I love your card and the images you used,great P.paper too-great card you received
Carol x

Dotty Jo said...

This is gorgeous, Pia! I'm a retired school librarian and that card just speaks to me so much. Thanks for being a link in our chain again, Jo x

Ellibelle said...

A really fabulous design, Pia, love the book/reading theme and gorgeous background! It's my first time at card chain challenge and really enjoyed it even though still waiting on my card but I'm sure it'll get here soon. Such a fun and different take on challenges!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner

KraftyKoolKat said...

Your creation is gorgeous Pia. The one you received is lovely also. You both very artistic.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

papierelle said...

Oh I love your card!!! I'm a big fan of books and I read a lot, so I like every card that deals with this topic. Really well designed.

HilaryJane said...

What a lovely card. Love that wall paper and the bookshelf xx

Chrissy said...

Fabulous cute card Pia, great for a book lover..love the wallpapers which are bus, but not too busy, for the books and little girl to pop out..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Suze said...

Lovely card Pia. Great idea to turn the sketch upside down.

Donna said...

Fabulous card! Like your background and colors. This is a great card for so many people! This stamp set will get a lot of use!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

What an amazing book lover's card, Pia! I love the soft colors and the yummy background!!

sandie said...

What a lovely idea and such a sweet image you used, coloured perfectly as always and I do love that lace like background and thank you for visiting my blog-I really appreciate, I am not creating much so it is lovely that you visit me when I do-sending hugs x

Tammy said...

Awww this is so cute Pia! I love that adorable stamp set and your awesome layout! A perfect card for a lover of books and reading.

Julia Aston said...

What a sweet book themed card - love the little reader so absorbed in her book!

Marlies said...

You made a beautiful card Pia. Lovely colours and cute image. A noce idea to send cards to fellow crafters. Your received card is very cute too. Marlies

loz said...

LOVE your card Pia.. Beautiful card you received also..Loz

cotnob said...

A super card Pia, a great take on the sketch - the card that you received is lovely as well, it sounds like a great swap.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Pat K said...

I love the soft colours you've used. They are so pretty together. A beautiful card. xx