Total Pageviews

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Thursday, February 2, 2023

January Card Chain Challenge Reveal 2023

Here's my card for The Card Chain Challenge January reveal. Anyone can enter and if you'd like to be part of the February chain you can sign up here until til 6th. I joined the frist time back in October 2021 and it seems the "family" has grown quite a bit since then. Personally I enjoy it so much, so I've only missed signing up for 1 month since the begunning.

THE CARD I SENT 
This is the card I sent to 

I used Distress Oxides Tattered rose and Kitsch flamingo, as well as Distress Ink Aged Mahogany. I also used a pink ink I got from the Art By Marlene advent calendar 2022. I followed the color scheme:

The stamp is from Aall & Create and I heat embossed a friendship sentiment in white. The background is stencilled, I used a layering set from Pinkfresh. 



In return I received a gorgeous card from Viv - go check out her cards on her blog Viv's Visuals here

16 comments:

meg said...

An exquisite elegant feminine card Pia

Viv said...

Beautiful Pia!

Angelnorth said...

Love the layered stencilling for the background and that’s a beautiful stamps, perfect to make a statement — great card Pia!

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous card love the stamps and stencilled background
carol x

HilaryJane said...

It is one of my favourite challenges too and I try to sign up every month. I love your card, that background is stunning, and it is so nice to see real stitching on it too xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Wow, that stencilled background looks amazing with the beautiful stamp!! And love so much the detail of the irregular machine stitching!! Really a gorgeous card!
Hugs

Arlene said...

I love the combination of stamps you've used to make this one of a kind card. There's just something about it that I just really love and I hate it that I can't put a name to it.

loz said...

Gorgeous card Pia..Loz

papierelle said...

Your card is stunning, great work!!!

Julia Aston said...

I was so happy to receive this beautiful card from you Pia! I love the collage stampings, the pretty stitching and loose threads on two sides and the lovely stenciled background! Julia xx

Imke said...

what a great collage, Pia. Love the vintage looks and you did a great job with the background and colors. Love the stitching too.

Imke /MY CRAFTY PLACE

KraftyKoolKat said...

Such a gorgeous creation Pia. I hope you are keeping well.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Stunning collage with the January colors, Pia - love, love, love it!!

Donna Ellis said...

Your stenciling could not be more amazing, especially for the time and roses, Pia. It's a lovely exchange card, and the recipient will be delighted!
Crafting Smiles,
Donna
{Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous Pia, can't believe I missed this one, love the vintage look and colours and fabulous stenciled background, beautiful.

luv CHRISSYxx

Mervi said...

Gorgeous and feminine card, so lovely details;-))m