Total Pageviews

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Saturday, July 15, 2023

INK #294 - Travel Moodboard

At Inkspirational we have a moodboard for you to play with and I was inspired by the travel theme, like the map and the wings. I needed a card for a colleague and the theme was spot on for her.
I made a background a stamp set from Aall & Create as well a numbers from Tim Holtz. I die cut the airplane and the sentiment.from glitter paper .To make the design a bit more feminine I added two cut out flowers and some dew drop like pearls.
I encourage you to head over to the challenge blog to see what my INK-teamies have made.   

This card is also for:
Shopping Our Stash - #500 Celebrating By The Numbers (celebration card with at least 1 number)
Make My Monday - #204 Birthday  

19 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful monochrome card,love the colour and the glitter
Carol x

meg said...

Stunning card Pia,the stamped background and your embellishments are beautiful

Donna said...

Fabulous monochromatic travel card! Very striking.

meg said...

Popping back to say thank you for joining in at MMM with this fabulous birthday card

Heather said...

Gorgeous, Pia, LOVE the monochrome effect you have here, and touches of shimmer! Such sophisticated design! Thanks so much for playing at Make My Monday!

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Pia, I love your design and the soft colours, gorgeous..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Marlies said...

A gorgeous card Pia. You have made a lovely background for all the elements. Fantastic designed and made. Marlies

Imke said...

Wow, Pia what a fabulous scene and card. I like the monochrome colors and the layers.
I missed you in the Card Chain Challenge - hope everything went well with you.

cm said...

Pia, your colleague will love your card, as do I. Your selection of travel-themed/mood board inspired images and elements make for a striking composition. Fabulous in every way!
hugs~c

dj said...

I love every thing about this card and your colleague is sure to love it as well!! Way to go shopping your stash! Thanks for playing along with our celebratory number challenge over at Shopping Our Stash!!

Deb Horst, DT #SOS500

KraftyKoolKat said...

I adore this monochromatic gorgeous creation Pia.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Dawn Phillips said...

Such an elegant card. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x

Julia Aston said...

what wonderful stamps and die cuts used here on your beautiful travel theme card - so pretty in the greens Pia! Julia xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

It's a really striking card, Pia, and also sweet with the colours you choose and the flowers added! Great design!

Marina said...

The composition here is stunning, enviable! I just love how you've layered the elements but keeping it monochrome prevents it looking cluttered. And perfect for someone who works in your industry.

loz said...

Fantastic card Pia..Loz

papierelle said...

Just beautiful and a great card design!!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love how you made it travel yet feminine, Pia - gorgeous!!

Marlena M. said...

This is stunning Pia! It's one of my faves from you; it's perfection~