I used one of the new collections from Craft o'Clock, Flowers of Delight, with different shades of purple and teal. I also added bling from Pinkfresh.
This card is for:
Just Us Girls - #834 CASE a Design Team Week
Moving along with the Times - #192 (August) Feminine

2 comments:
This is such a wonderful CASE of Carol's card! Like her card, it is so festive and colorful! Thank you for participating in our CASE week at Just Us Girls!
OHMYStars! Pia, I'm thrilled that my card inspired you - and your version makes me smile allll over my face! The girl, the gifts, the arched frames (such a great 'tunnel' impression), the background paper: you've captured the elements, design and theme of my card wonderfully - and made something uniquely yours. I love this and, in my view, this is 100% a step up from mine! Thank you, my friend!
hugs~c
Post a Comment