Total Pageviews

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Saturday, August 1, 2026

INK #373 - Visual Prompt - Beach Vibes

At Inkspirational the new challenge is a visual prompt, beach vibes. I was inspired by the sand and the ocean.

Blue background paper and center image are from Maja Design, the girl and sandals are from Bikuben and some elements are from a junk journal from Stamperia. I had fun putting everything together.

Check out the challenge blog to see what what my INK-teamies have made too!

This card is also for:
Everybody-Art-Challenge - #603 Summer


5 comments:

Julia Aston said...

I would love to be sitting on this beautiful beach! Pretty layering of DP and images, Pia! Julia xx

Uschi said...

Wonderful! Such a beautiful combination of papers and images. You’ve arranged everything into a perfect summer scene. I would love to trade places with that pretty girl—this is exactly how I picture my ideal holiday setting. I simply love the sea. The placement of the seagulls is fantastic, and the flower and lighthouse stamp perfectly round off your beautiful card. I also really like the idea of ​​using book pages.
Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful creation with "Everybody-Art-Challenges."
Hugs, Uschi

Donna said...

Fabulous beach scene. like all the elements you combines on this card!

papierelle said...

A beautiful card, and I love all the many little details there are to discover.

Marlena M. said...

Stunning layout of elements Pia~