Total Pageviews

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Sunday, October 2, 2016

CMD - challenge 5

I might get quite a few cards posted today, depending on whether or not my crafting mojo will stick around or not...
A Norwegian card making magazine and website- Ett Trykk - is having 12 challenges for yesterday's Card Making Day and they are closing later today. All challenges are about CASEing cards, there's only one other requirement and that is to use products from Norsk Stempelblad - which is the sentiment on my card, cut with a stitched circle die from Mamory Box.

This card is for challenge number 5 and here's the card to CASE:


I was inspired by both the layout and colors, just adding in a few browns. I used an image of two boys and decided to replace the doily with a die cut wreath using a new to me Hero Arts die. Papers are from Maja Designs and I also used a freebie one.  I cut the leaves with a Memory Box die. String, flowers ad a pearl from my stash.

This card is for:
Ett Trykk - CMD #5
Craftaholics R Us - #3 Any Birthday Card or Tag
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
The Crafty Addicts - #25 Anything Goes/Patterned Paper

19 comments:

cotnob said...

A stunning card Pia, such a gorgeous image and fabulous design.
Pauline
x

Oss i Ett trykk said...

Nydelig lift av kortet til Camilla! Lapp i hatten :)

Michelle said...

Beautiful vintage card Pia - the image is adorable and your colours and layout suit it perfectly - Michelle x

meg said...

the subtle shades of brown and neutral colored embellishments are wonderful with the image

Sue B said...

Aww this is such a sweet image PIa... and the pretty papers and embellishments match is so perfectly.
Hope you are keeping well.
Love and hugs, Sue B xx

Mervi said...

Great take on the challenge, beautiful card, lovely soft earth tones;-))m

Tammy said...

Awww that image is sooo sweet! Gorgeous colors and I love the dies you've used!
Tammy x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Fabulous CASEing Pia, and love very much the neutral colours you choosed and the brown wreath! The rose is a just delight!!! Well done!

Janis Lewis said...

Wonderful cards! Thanks for joining us at Craftaholics R Us.
~DT Janis

Brenda's Card Corner said...

Great take on the challenge Pia! The wreath is perfect for your image.

Brenda

KT Fit Kitty said...

This is lovely, Pia, such a gorgeous image! Beautiful job on the CASE! And best of success in the challenge - please let us know if you win!

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is such a gorgeous cute Vintage creation Pia.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Imke said...

Beautiful vintage card, Pia. Like the wreath and flowers arrangement !

Imke ~ My Crafty Place

Monika Reeck said...

The image is perfect
and the added of flowers and those DIES is perfecto
looks like you made a mini scapbook Pia
I am not good at scrapbook
but you are YES
this is adorable card again Pia

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous card and love the vintage look and the stitched circle die
Carol x

Unknown said...

This is a stunning card Pia! The image is adorable and I love all of the fabulous elements that you have used here - the colours are just gorgeous too :-)

loz said...

WOW! Stunning card and I Love the image you have used Pia..Loz

Marina said...

I so wish I could embellish like you do!

Mimi said...

...and here you go again... I am shaking my head at the awesomeness of the wreath in place of the doily! PERFECT!