Total Pageviews

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Sunday, May 24, 2020

Gnome -sketch and colors

I'm seeing more and more gnomes around in blogland, so I decided to pull out my stamp from Stamping Bella with this cute gnome hidden amongst a field og flowers.
Coloring was done with Promarkers and a white gel pen. I distressed the edges with grey DI and also stamped with a scripture text to reduce the white space.
The sentiment is a birthday greeting in Norwegian. The flower is a wooden one, covered with yellow paint and gesso, I added a grey enamel dot.
I was inspired by a sketch and a color scheme, as listed below.
This card is for:
Color Throwdown - #594
Cardz 4 Guyz - #245 Sketch

17 comments:

meg said...

poor gnome lost in the flowers, sweet image and card

loz said...

Very cute gnome peeking out of the flowers Pia..Loz

Chrissy said...

Aww..he is a cutie Pia, love the yellow flowers too and pretty card design..dont give up on your black paint, pour in some water, just a bit, and shake it..normally you get a bit more to play with..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Lisa Lynn said...

Pia that is adorable. You make such wonderful CAS cards.

aussie aNNie said...

This is so beautiful and love the most gorgeous colours. x

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Pia, I love your cute gnome hiding amongst the flowers - a great design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

sandie said...

What a cute image and love the way you have placed it-super colouring as always. I do like that soft background of script....and you know I love enmel dots!

KraftyKoolKat said...

Oh he is so cute & delightful Pia.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

crafty-stamper said...

Love the cute gnome image and the wooden flower is a perfect embellishment
Carol x

Tammy said...

Oh my, that gnome is adorable Pia and I love all of the yellow flowers, what a fun card!

Donna said...

This is so cute and beautifully colored, it is the cutes gnome card I've seen!

Cazro said...

Wow I love how you have used the sketch, a great interpretation. Fabulous fun gnome card. Thanks for joining in our challenge at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz. DT.

*Vicki* said...

Oh my word now how stinkin' cute is this! Love the head popping out among the flowers and the colors are done beautifully!

Heidi Weaver said...

Love the image of the gnome and how you've used it, peeking out from behind those flowers. Love the scalloped circle die-cut around the images and, of course, the lovely flower as an embellishment. Thanks so much for sharing with us for our Cardz 4 Guyz challenge.

Helen said...

A great card and a fabulous use of our sketch too.

Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz.

Helen x

Marina said...

Yes, they're definitely having a gnome-ment! I love all the yellow here - the flower is great.

Mervi said...

Summer gnome, how brilliant, so lovely card;-))m