Total Pageviews

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Saturday, May 23, 2020

Yellow flowers

Today starts a new challenge over at Catch the Bug - and this time it's a photo.

I used two of the images from the Bella trio set and colored with Promarkers in the colors of the photo.
For the background I used a light green Distress Oxide.
I die cut a few leaves and flowers, the flowers I tried to ressemble the ones of the image.
A stamped a sentiment on a fishtail banner and used a black along the edges. Finally I die cut drame was added to frame the whole scene.

This card is also for:
Papercraft Challenges - #58 Spring
I love Promarkers - #410 Anything Goes

15 comments:

meg said...

love your layout, colours and the wistful girl image

Donna said...

Gorgeous card and design, nice layout for this cute image, like your embellishing and background Pia! Have a great weekend!

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous card Pia love the cute image and oxide background
Carol x

loz said...

Beautiful image and fabulous flowers and colours Pia..Loz

Donna Ellis said...

Hi, Pia! I love the blue background in your circles, and the pretty yellow flowers. It's a beautiful card! hugs, de

Chrissy said...

So very sweet Pia,I love the little girl and the flowers, fabulous colouring and lovely card design..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Marlies said...

A gorgeous card. A lovely design and lovely sunny colours. I love this! Marlies x

Lisa Lynn said...

Pia this is gorgeous. Just love your framed design and beautiful background.

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful card and most delightful colours...xx

cotnob said...

This is so pretty Pia, a sweet image and lovely flowers - a beautiful card.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

KraftyKoolKat said...

So cute, really gorgeous colours & layout.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Tammy said...

What a gorgeous card and layout Pia! I love the sweet little girl and all of the flowers!

ILEANA ARTUFFO said...

Beautiful creation! I love design and flowers!
Thanks for playing at I Love Promarkers Challenge.
Ileanaxx

Stempelomi said...

cute card!Thanks for joining us at papercraft-challenges.

LittleCraftsbyLia said...

Hey there!
Thanks so much for joining our Papercraft-Challenge, make sure to come back soon and play along with our new challenge aswell =)
I’d be super excited if you come say hi on my blog aswell!
little-crafts.com
Hugs, Lia