Total Pageviews

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Friday, July 24, 2020

Christmas in July 2020 - Day 7

So the final day of this year's Catch the Bug Christmas in July event is here, it's day 7. We have a color scheme for you to follow.

I used a freebie paper from a magazine - I've got to use some of my freebie stash for this event -for the background and the word "Merry". The Bugaboo freebie, which will be found here, was colored with Promarkers. The die cut word is made with a Tim Holtz die.

This card is also for:
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper - Anything Goes with Patterned Paper
Send a Smile for Kids - Christmas in July 4 Kids or Anything Goes 4 Kids

10 comments:

meg said...

fun image in wonderful colours, well done on using all the colours on the challenge

*Vicki* said...

I adore this image so much!! You've done a wonderful job using her on your design along with the color challenge too!! Thanks for the wonderful Christmas in July inspiration my friend!

loz said...

Very Cute image and card Pia...Loz

Chrissy said...

So pretty in pink Pia,gorgeous card..

Luv CHRISSYxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

A super cute creation Pia.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Kim Heggins said...

Oh my....she is as cute as it gets! Love your little sweetie holding that bag filled with goodies from the North Pole.

Marina said...

Cute and lovely.

cass said...

Cutecard with great patterned paper. Thanks for joining us at CHNC Patterned Paper Challenge this month.

Lena said...

So sweet. Love the pinks :-)
Lena xx

Mervi said...

I came to see some inspiration for my Christmas cards, cause I knew you have done much of those! LOL, anyhow so much other things still on my desk... All these are beautiful and lovely, like you always do;-))m