Total Pageviews

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Saturday, September 12, 2020

Down on the farm

Today starts a new challenge over at Catch the Bug, with the theme of "Down on the farm".

Autumn is on its way, there's a chill in the air and leaves are slowly starting turning yellow, so I opted for an autumn colored card for the image (Scene it - cow trio). The image is colored with Promarkers and cut with a photo frame die from Lawn Fawn.

I made my own background using an embossing folder, gelatos and mists.
I also used several die cut leaves, a skeleton leaf and flowers from my stash. I have many flowers but you seldom see them on my cards, I have a hard time arranging them in a non-messy fashion.

This card is also for:
Cute Card Thursday - #651 No Patterned Paper
Paper Minutes - #657 Colors of Autumn
Passion For Promarkers Challenge - #559 Autumn / Fall

17 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

This is lovely Pia, the colours on your embossing folder look great with the additional flowers...pretty. x

chrissy xx said...

An image that made me smile!
FABulous colouring Pia and I LOve these flowers and perfect background.
Chrissyxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

This card is three things Pia! Cute, full of fun but also pretty. I adore the colours and layout. I will be away from tomorrow for seven days, home eight & then away five again. I am afraid my commenting on creations will be erratic.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Heike said...

What a beautiful card and a funny image. Your background looks great. Thank you for sharing with Paperminutes.
Heike DT

meg said...

Beautiful background colours and embossing with a fun image and beautiful floral embellishments

Chrissy said...

Fabulous cute card Pia and I love your background, fun image and the flowers are so pretty..

Luv CHRISSYxx

*Vicki* said...

That image is too cute! Love the wonderful texture from your embossing folder as well as the colors!😀

crafty-stamper said...

Love the cute image and Autumn colours
Carol x

Marina said...

I think you did a great job with the flowers - they look neat but not too neat. This card is fun and has lovely colours.

Marlies said...

A beautiful bright and cheerful card with cute cows. The embossed background looks great. Marlies

Crafty KJ said...

Aw I just love this card! Fab image and the background you've created is perfect. Great choice of flowers and leaves too which add such perfect Autumn colours! Thanks for sharing at Passion for Promarkers this week. Hugs, Karen xx

cotnob said...

This is fabulous Pia, a great image and super background - your embellishments are perfect - a brilliant card.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Oh this is such a fun image and card. Thanks for sharing it with us at Passion for Promarkers this week.
Lorraine DT

Tammy said...

So cute and fun Pia, I love that image and the beautiful Autumn colors!

The Crafty Den said...

Aww what a cute card. I love the fun image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for sharing with us at PFP and good luck in the prize draw. Hugs, Denise x

loz said...

Gorgeous card and colours..Loz

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Love the sweetness of this warm card and the fun image in the polaroid frame makes it so fresh and happy! Fabulous embossing on the back, too!