Total Pageviews

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Sunday, September 20, 2020

Sketch #815 with Gus Birthday - Old Fart

Today starts a new sketch challenge over at Catch the Bug. I used Gus Birthday - Old Fart.

I decided on using blue and green as my main colors, found a DP from Maja Design where I could use both the front and back, a blue and green paper for panneling and a dotted green ribbon.
I colored the image with Promarkers and a white gel pen. The sentiment is a fun birthday one in Norwegian. 

This card is also for:
Daring Cardmakers - MASCULINE MAKES

 

12 comments:

KraftyKoolKat said...

A great creation Pia.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Imke said...

Gus is such a fun character - especially for masculine cards **lol** I don´t understand the sentiment but i bet it´s fun !

PS. Thanks for visiting me on my blog and for your kind words. I get your messages ! I just have to confirm them and then they will be published. Otherwise I get too much spam.

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE "

meg said...

Gus is an old darling, I know a few men you he could be.

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Great take of the sketch, Pia, your card looks so fun! Love the colours choice and the patterned papers you used!

crafty-stamper said...

Love the fun image and great P.papers
Carol x

Chrissy said...

Love your papers and colours Pia and great design with them and as for Gus, loving him goes without saying..fabulous fun card..

Luv CHRISSYxx

chrissy xx said...

Such a fun image Pia.
LOve your choice of colours.
Chrissyxx

*Vicki* said...

Tee hee! Gus always makes me chuckle! What a really darling masculine card and fabulous take on the sketch!

Tammy said...

Fabulous masculine card Pia, I love that Gus image and the gorgeous blue & green colors, some of my favorite colors!

loz said...

Fantastic card and DP Pia..Loz

Dawn said...

Such a fun image and I love the layout. Thanks for your joining in at the Daring Cardmakers. xxx

Donna said...

Fabulous card, great choice of papers, and like those slippers!