Total Pageviews

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Saturday, October 2, 2021

September Card Chain Challenge reveal

This is the first time I partcipate in The Card Chain Challenge - anyone can enter as long as you are willing to snail mail a card to a fellow crafter. For September there were 21 pariticipants across the world. If you'd linke to join in for the October challenge, you can sign up here until til 7th. 


THE CARD I SENT

I sent my card to Linda W of Scrappin', Stampin' & Singin' in Minnesota, USA, along with some die cuts. For my card I used several products from Altenew: the debossed background, the sun medallion and the paper pieced flowers. I never know how to arrange them, so I just covered the inside of the circle as best I could.


THE CARD I RECEIVED

I recieved this card and goodies from Gail of Crafty Nomad in Norway. Thank you so much, Gail, I've already started using the stamps!

16 comments:

KraftyKoolKat said...

Both cards sent and received are gorgeous Pia.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

crafty-stamper said...

Stunning card Pia love the beautiful sun medallion and paper pieced flowers.
Carol x

meg said...

The sun medallion and paper pieced centre is so effective Pia,a beautiful card

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

It seems a fun challenge and love so much your card, that awesome sun medallion is just perfect to take all the space of your CAS and the flowers inside make the card so lovely and interesting!
Love Gail's card too, how fun and cute!

Chrissy said...

Beautiful card Pia, so elegant and love the soft colours and the paper pieced flowers are gorgeous..fabulous fun card you received too and what a lovely challenge and idea..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Donna said...

Your card is stunning Pia-Linda will be thrilled! And cute card you received from Gail! Sounds like a fun challenge.

papierelle said...

Your card is stunning with an extraordinary design. Love it!!!

cotnob said...

Your card is gorgeous Pia, a fabulous design - the card chain sounds like a lovely idea, a super way to connect with other crafters.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

HilaryJane said...

This is very special, I love those flowers and how they are framed. The black, white and touch of violet make it very special xx

ionabunny said...

I love the card you made Pia. That pierced background and the sunburst die cut are gorgeous. Glad you liked the card and goodies. Thanks for being a link in the chain. Hugz

Tammy said...

Beautiful card Pia, love that sun medallion and gorgeous paper pieced center! You received a really cute card also, adorable image!

chrissy xx said...

So pretty and such delicate colours.
I LOve it.
Chrissyxx

Angelnorth said...

An absolute beauty Pia, the arrangwment of the paper pieced flowers in the sunburst frame looks perfect to me! I hope we'll see more of your lovely cards in future chains!

loz said...

Beautiful card you sent Pia. Love the goodies and card you received..Loz

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

I'm so glad you joined the Card Chain Challenge, Pia - it's great to have such talent among us! I adore your card - those pieced flowers look amazing within the silver sunburst; gorgeous in real life. Thanks sooooo much! And thanks for the die cuts too - I look forward to using them!! Sorry to be slow to get to your blog post to comment - I'm working my way through as quickly as I can :)

Julia Aston said...

what a gorgeous design with your debossed background Pia and that lovely medallion filled with softly colored blooms! XX