Total Pageviews

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Monday, October 11, 2021

Vintage Christmas - card #3 and 4


I received this paper with 12 vintage images as a advent calendar gift from my mum some years ago, now I'm ready with card # 3 and 4 in this series.

1) Card with the tag

For this card I cut the image with a tag die and raised it on foam. I added seambinding ribbon, twine and textured ribbon, as well as die cut pine branches and pearls. The papers, the striped one and the border with buildings, are both freebies. I used a die and my Dymo to make the sentiment.

This card is for:
Christmas Crafts All Year Round - October: Something starting with S and/or T (seambinding ribbon, tag, twine, texture)



2) Card with the oval frame

The lamp post was made with a Memory Box die, I decorated it with pine branches and pearls.
The wreath on the oval frame was a freebie gift together with some of the DPs used.I decorated the middle panel with powder pink lace.

This card is for:
Allsorts - #645 Embellish It

22 comments:

cotnob said...

Two beautiful cards Sylvie, lovely vintage images.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

brenda said...

Lovely traditional vintage Christmas cards, many thanks for joining in with our 'Embellish It' theme at Allsorts challenge.

B x

meg said...

The original calender pages were gorgeous,the layers and embellishments add to the vintage style of these beautiful cards,they remind me of hand made cards from the early 1900s.

papierelle said...

Just beautiful. The scenes are so peaceful and you made very pretty cards with them.

Wendy L said...

These are gorgeous and I love the vintage Christmas images, thanks for joining us at the Allsorts challenge xx

crafty-stamper said...

Both beautiful cards and love the vintage images
Carol x

Martina said...

Wow, I really like vintage cards. I'm so cute and magical. Good job. I'm glad you shared CCAYR.
Thanks so much for playing at CCAYR.

KraftyKoolKat said...

Two really gorgeous vintage creations Pia. Fantastic use of your old calendar, it lives on.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Pat K said...

Beautifully designed vintage cards. xx

Mervi said...

Both fabulous and lovely vintage cards.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

Tammy said...

These vintage images are gorgeous Pia and I love the embellishments you added, two beautiful Christmas cards!

Marina said...

Lovely, creative use of those images.

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Such lovely vintage papers, you did so well using them for your Christmas cards! They are so romantic! Love both and especially the second one with that added diecut lamp post in gold and the gorgeous frame.

loz said...

Gorgeous vintage cards and images Pia..Loz

Marlies said...

Beautiful Vintage Christmas cards Pia. Marlies

Chrissy said...

Beautiful vintage style Christmas cards Pie, I love the added lamp post, I need a new one of those as mine grew legs and walked away and I miss it..gorgeous scenes and I love your designs..

luv CHRISSYxx

Kim Heggins said...

Ohhhh, these are so beautiful! Love the vintage look you created.

aussie aNNie said...

Stunning designs, I really do love the vintage look of Christmas. x

Donna said...

Your vintage cards are so stunning, like your embellishing!

Glittered Paws said...

Love Vintage and great additions of the embellishments.

Lena said...

I'm so loving your Vintage Christmas cards. I love the traditional at Christmas time, so you can imagine how I love these cards with these beautiful images.
Enjoy your weekend.
Hugs,
Lena

Deanne Saunders said...

Beautiful!! Thanks so much for participating in our CHRISTMAS CRAFTS ALL YEAR ROUND challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafting day!! Stay safe and healthy!!
*Sorry for being so late commenting but please know that I have checked out your project and appreciate you entering my challenge!!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper