Total Pageviews

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Sunday, January 2, 2022

December Card Chain Challenge reveal

This is my second post for today, I'm back to share my card for the December Csrd Chain challenge reveal. This is the 4th time I participate in The Card Chain Challenge - anyone can enter as long as you are willing to snail mail a card to a fellow crafter.  If you'd like to join in for theJanuary challenge, you can sign up here until til 6th.  


THE CARD I SENT

I sent my card to  Ellie in Illinois, For my card I followed vertical line to the right:white+merry+Santa+circles+red. I made a mini slimline using lots of leftover pieces from other projects. My design evolved around all the circles and I added all the small stamped images and die cuts a bit randomly.

 

THE CARD I RECEIVED

I recieved my card from Brenda in the UK. The card is gorgeous, it's beautifully designed and with its large size it's quite impressive. I adore it and I've added it to the wallboard in my crafting room. Thank you, Brenda!



 

17 comments:

brenda said...

I just saw your card on Ellies blog, very pretty for the Christmas season. Pleased you liked mine.

B x

cotnob said...

A super card Pia, a fabulous design with lots of lovely details.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Adorable mini-slim using the grid, Pia! Just love your design with the stitched circles atop the plaid background! Darling Santas, snowflakes, and presents too!! Happy New Year!!

Donna said...

Both fantastic cards, I like your red and circles with the peeking Sants's-very striking. The mixed media card you received is as you said very striking and I like the sentiment. Happy New Year Pia!

HilaryJane said...

Your card is amazing, love the red and white and all the little details, you can look at it for ages. Lucky you to receive one of brenda's truly amazing cards xx

Dotty Jo said...

Beautiful cards made and sent, Pia! Love the design of your card - so, so cute. Thanks for being a link in our chain again, Jo x

Angelnorth said...

Such a super-cute card Pia, the little Santas are perfectly suited to the slimline design and I love the way you worked in the circles design element!

Ellibelle said...

It made me so happy to receive this gorgeous adorable Christmas card, Pia. I absolutely love how it came together and it's been part of my holiday décor in the living room.

loz said...

Gorgeous card and layout Pia.. Love the card you received..Loz

crafty-stamper said...

Love your beautiful card I saw it earlier on Ellies blog and the beautiful one from Brenda I saw on her blog earlier too
Carol x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Love so much this design Pia, there are a lot of details to see and the sweet pink works so well with the red!!
Happy New Year!

papierelle said...

As cute as the two Santa Clauses are hiding. Funny and pretty christmas card!!
If you like something on my blog, you are welcome to take it over. I'm very happy about that and also a little proud. It's a great compliment for me.

Chrissy said...

Super cute card Pia with the little Santa's peeking out, fabulous design..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Pat K said...

Lovely slimline card Pia...great design. Happy New Year xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Happy New Year Pia. I adore the card you sent Brenda, Brenda's is gorgeous as well. You are both very talented. Sorry I haven't been commenting on your cards, I have just got back this evening from 12 days away.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Lena said...

Such a fun card you made. Love the design. The card you received is also beautiful!
Happy Friday! May it be the start to a lovely weekend.
Hugs,
Lena

Witchcrafted Life said...

Marvellous slimline design! I adore the white on white of the snowflakes on those dashed-edge adorned circles. The addition of white to more of the same colour is endlessly apt for these icy days of early to mid-winter.

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life