Total Pageviews

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Saturday, September 3, 2022

INK #273 - Repetition

At Inkspirational we have the challenge of REPETITION, a super fun theme if you ask me, chosen by Carol.

The wreath is a stamp from an Altenew set, I stamped it three times and fussy cut. The flowers are Altenew and Prima, stamped on a book page and fussy cut. The striped DP is Maja Design and I chose a sentiment in Norwegian - today is your day.

Please head over to the challenge blog to see the my INK-teamies have made. 

This card is also for:
Cardz 4 Galz - #180 3 of Anything
Craft Rocket Challenges - #96 Dots and/or Stripes



11 comments:

meg said...

Your trio of wreaths in those gorgeous colours is beautiful,love the layout

cotnob said...

This is beautiful Pia, lovely wreaths and great fussy cutting - such a pretty card.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

cm said...

Beautiful trio of wreaths, Pia! I'm in awe of your fussy cutting! Love this!
hugs~carol

crafty-stamper said...

Love the beautiful stamped wreaths and the flowers stamped on a book page
carol x

Mrs.B said...

A lovely card Pia, love the design with the wreaths.
Avril xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Those three wreaths with flowers all cut out from book pages look amazing, Pia! And pop so well from the striped background, so eye catching!
Have a lovely weekend!

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is awesome Pia. Love your layered wreath, the flowers look great stamped on a book page, it gives them more interest.
Hugs
Cathy
xxx

Marlies said...

A lovely stylish and elegant card with the repeated stamped flowers. A great design. Marlies

loz said...

Gorgeous wreath card Pia..Loz

sandie said...

This is a really fab way to make a card look like it has been coloured-I thought you had coloured all the flowers and wreath....as you know I am not a fan of colouring, but to use dp is something I have never thought of-thanks for the inspiration. Love how some of the images overlap and it has a vintage feel to it-sorry not crafting much these days so not around but sending hugs x

Chrissy said...

Beautiful, love your design Pia, gorgeous card..I was wondering why I haven't seen you and I've missed quite a few..my e mails stopped coming, that is strange, I follow lots by e mails and yours has stopped..I will have to do some investigating lots of weird stuff going on after a microsoft update!!..

Luv CHRISSYxx