Total Pageviews

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Friday, September 30, 2022

Card inspired by Halloween and a sketch

I don't celebrate Halloween, but I love Halloween colors and stamps, there are so many cute and fun ones!

So I decided to make one, following the sketch over at Try Stampin' on Tuesday, For coloring I used my new Posca pencils for the first time. I see the ghodst could be a bit whiter, but I think it looks a lot whiter IRL. I used two stamp sets, one from Time for Tea and one from October Afternoon. The cobweb die used is from MFT.

This card is for:
Try Stamping On Tuesdays
-  #574
Addicted to Stamps and More - #439 Any Occasion


13 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

I don't celebrate Halloween either but had to make one for a DT so made a cute one for the little girl next door.Love the cobweb die and the cute little images-my little Grandson has just asked for a pet spider-but his Dad said no way lol
Carol x

meg said...

A fabulous selection of too cute to spook Halloween characters, set against a great background

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling Halloween card, Pia - just love all the images you combined for a sweet scene!!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

It's a so sweet and fun card, Pia!!! I'm not a Halloween fan and as you I don't celebrate it, but love your card so much! Beautiful colouring, I have never heard about Posca pencils, it seems that they work so well on your hand! :) Great design too!

loz said...

No Halloween here Pia but your card is sooo Adorable...Loz

ÅsaJ said...

Such a cute Halloween card! Thanks for joining ATSM! Hugs Åsa

Laurie Unger said...

What a great take on the sketch - those Halloween images are super cute! Thanks for playing over at TSOT.

KraftyKoolKat said...

This halloween creation is so cute Pia.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Anna said...

What a cute halloween card. I love your coloring! Thank you for joining us for this challenge at Try Stampin' on Tuesday and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Anna, TSOT Design Team

Chrissy said...

Super cute and fun Halloween card with all those little critters together, fabulous card..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Donna Scholz said...

Pia, I love your choice of colors for your fun Halloween card! It looks like you sponged the purple background to give more depth behind the spider webs. Great interpretation of our Try Stampin' on Tuesday sketch!! Thank you for sharing your card and talents with us!!! -Donna

Kim Heggins said...

So much fun....I love Halloween and your card is simply fabulous!

Diane said...

Super CUTE card, you should enter it at Two Old Bats Halloween challenge!
Diane TOB CO-Owner
{Two Old Bats}