Total Pageviews

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Saturday, October 1, 2022

INK #275 - Technique - Use Stencils

For the next 2 weeks we have a technique challenge at Inkspirational. We want to see you use your stencils.
I was inspired by autumn colors and decided to go with my Altenew stencil with leaves. I used red, yellow, green and brown inks. For the die cut sentiment I used gold mirri card. I added a bit of gold splatter, a rhinestone and pearls from my stash.

Please head over to the challenge blog to see the my INK-teamies have made. 

This card is also for:
Crafty Gals Corner
- #235 Signs of Fall
Double D Challenge
s - Things that Fall
Shopping Our Stash
- #480 Leaf Me Alone

16 comments:

meg said...

Beautiful stencil,colours and layout

Viv said...

The colours are gorgeous Pia! Great card. x

crafty-stamper said...

Love the beautiful stencil and Autumn colours
Carol x

loz said...

Beautiful stencil and autumn colours Pia..Loz

Vicki said...

Gorgeous stencil and mix of colors with it. Love the pearls in the center. Thanks for sharing at the Double D, "Things that Fall" Challenge.

KraftyKoolKat said...

Such gorgeous colours and beautiful layout in this stencil piece Pia.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Such beautiful design made only with a stencil, a sentiment and a few gems plus splatters. It's a very warm and sweet card!!

SmilynStef said...

Gorgeous colors for your stencil-focused design ... so very glad you joined our *LEAF Me Alone* Challenge at Shopping Our Stash.

Donna said...

Fabulous stenciling Pia!

Chrissy said...

Beautiful stencil and colours Pia, it actually looks like foil..beautiful..

Luv CHRISSYxx

chrissy xx said...

Your colours are FABulous Pia.
So many choices of stencil around, this one is so pretty.
Chrissyxx

Darlene said...

Gorgeous inking on this fabulous stencil! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support!

Darlene
DOUBLE D
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

P.S. If I hadn’t already mentioned it, just wanted to let you know that we have another new challenge blog. This time it’s all about using your STENCILS. I hope you’ll come check us out and play along at Crazy is our fame – STENCILS are our game (aka STENCIL FUN CHALLENGE. The fun begins OCTOBER 4th … Hope to see you there!

Marlena M. said...

Beautiful gradient of colors Pia!

dj said...

Fantastic!! I love your leaf medallion stencil!! Beautiful blending of your colors!! Way to go shopping your stash!! Thanks for playing along with our "leaf me alone" challenge over at SOS!!

Kim Heggins said...

This is so beautiful!!!

AlisonC said...

Yes I must get my stencils out! I love the look they give. Beautiful autumn colours. I'm heading over to checkout your challenge. Thanks for Shopping your Stash with us this time.