Total Pageviews

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Saturday, October 29, 2022

INK #277 - Fireworks

At Inkspirational we have the challenge of FIREWORKS. I much prefer fireworks on cards than in real life, I'm afraid of the stuff. I know it can be used for several occasions, but for me the most obvious choice was to go with a New Year's card.
I used a fireworks die set from Lawn Fawn, and I added gold ink and frantage on top. The clock is a Marianne die set, the glasses are Tim Holtz and the sentiment is made with dies from Concord&9th.

Please head over to the challenge blog to see the my INK-teamies have made. 

This card is also for:
Happy Little Stampers
- October Anything Goes with Dies
Use Your Stuff
- #469 Diecuts

13 comments:

meg said...

I didn't like fireworks with A Pia,I do love this really clever card,a wonderful combination of diecuts and touches of colour

chrissy xx said...

Wow! What a FABulous card Pia.
I LOve your design and every element is GORgeous!
Chrissyxx

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

What a stunning design for New Years, Pia - love the colors and layered elements!!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

I too prefer fireworks on cards than in real life, I really hate them. Instead, love this card, it's so tactile and the design looks amazing, such great layering of beautiful dies!
Hugs

crafty-stamper said...

Fireworks used to be something you could enjoy-nowadays they just all sound like bombs going off!!! Much prefer your sparkly ones and beautiful die-cuts
Carol x

Marlies said...

A beautiful card Pia. A lovely design with the clock, glasses and fireworks. Lovely colours too. Everything goes together so well. Marlies

Imke said...

What a fabulous New Year card, Pia. The golden firework, the clock, the glasses- everything fits so well. LOVE it !

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

Donna said...

Great New Years card, like all the layering and the white/gold color combo!

KraftyKoolKat said...

What a fantastic creation Pia. I love the colours and all the dies used in the making of this lovely card.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Marlena M. said...

Beautiful!

Julia Aston said...

what a great mix of die cuts for this fire works New Years card Pia! So pretty in the gold and white!

loz said...

Fantastic card Pia...Loz

Chrissy said...

Fabulous design Pia, love the embossing and die cuts put together, fabulous scene..

Luv CHRISSYxx