Total Pageviews

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Saturday, October 15, 2022

INK #276 - Word Prompt - Imagine

At Inkspirational we have the challenge of IMAGINE. I do look forward to see what you come up with for this. 

I chose to make a sky scene with a flying pig from Vera Lane. I used lots and lots of inks and brushos and frantage, as well as die cut clouds and stars. The die cut sentiment is in Norwegian and it's waht we say for "happy birthday", but also "congratulations".

Please head over to the challenge blog to see the my INK-teamies have made. 

This card is also for:
Make My Monday - #185 Birthday Wishes
Critter Crazy Challenges - #67 Anything Goes with a Featured Critter

 


15 comments:

meg said...

This little flying pig's expression made me smile,I wonder if he thinks he's lost in your wonderful starry background

papierelle said...

So funny!!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Adorable, Pia!! Such a fabulous sky for that piggy - can hardly imagine those sweet wings holding him up!!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

:D How fun and sweet imagination!! That flying piggy face really puts a big smile on my face and such beautiful vibrant starry sky!! Love the texture added with the frantage! A fabulous interpretation of the word prompt!
Hugs

cm said...

That background is positively swoon-inducing! And how cute is your flying pit! That face! Love this!
hugs~c

loz said...

Very Cute card and image Pia..Loz

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is great Pia, it really made me smile as the image came into view.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Chrissy said...

So very cute Pia, your little flying pig made me smile with the shocked look on his face, so cute and love the background sky..

Luv CGHRISSYxx

aussie aNNie said...

Fabulous design, gorgeous colours and colouring, lovely design x

Pat K said...

Fabulous background for this flying pig...love it. xx

Marlena M. said...

I love your background Pia and that pig made me smile; so cute!!!

Jackie Beers said...

Your pig is too cute! They are a favorite of mine. This is so creative and I love it. Thank you for joining our MMM Challenge.

Maria Valente said...

This is so sweet! Thank you for playing along at MMMChallenge blog.

crafty-stamper said...

Not sure how I missed this one? Great background and love the flying pig
Carol x

Billie A said...

Cute card. Fun image. Sure to bring a smile. Thanks for sharing over at Make My Monday.