Total Pageviews

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Sunday, October 9, 2022

3+2 gift tags

I've participated in 2 crafting online events this weekend and I'll share some of what I've made. Each year I struggle and give up on making my own gift tags, but this year I will make sure I do at least 50% of them. I think I'm going to make more tags, similar to those below.

1) 3 tages in kraft and white
First up a set of 3, super simple, just made with kraft and white paper, some dies and frantage for snow and decoration. Frantage is my favorite snow, both the pure white one and the one mixed with gold. I love how it melts with dimension and the sort of enamel look of it.
The tag die is from StudioLight, the tree is Tim Holtz, the snowflake I believe is Marianne, but not sure of the mitten.

These tags are for:
As You Like It Challenge - Favourite Way To Add Snow On A Winter Project


 

2) 2 gnome tags
These were so simple and quick to make. The die is a Norwegisn brand, Papirdesign. I just cut with white paper and scraps of patterned paper, colored the nose and beard. So easy!

These tags are for:
Merry Little Christmas Challenge Blog - #47 Anything Christmas goes



13 comments:

meg said...

A wonderful selection of tags Pia,the kraft/white combo is beautiful,and the gnomes simply adorable

crafty-stamper said...

Great gift tags and love the little die-cut gnomes
Carol x

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

You've been busy, Pia - love your quintet of tags!! Those gnomes are my faves, though - beautiful paper piecing!!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

From classy to cute, your tags are all beautiful. I love especially the cute, those gnomes surely will make smile someone. With a mix and match of patterned papers scraps your could have a lot of different versions of tags!

chrissy xx said...

So lovely to see handmade made tags on presents Pia.
They are just FABulous especially these cute little gnomes.
Chrissyxx

Donna said...

I have the same struggle Pia. You really rocked the tags this weekend, they are all fabulous! Thanks for the inspiration!

KraftyKoolKat said...

A fabulous five tags Pia, they are all gorgeous. Well done making your own tags, I will have to buy some cards this year. Partly I haven't had the time and partly my mojo is having a holiday.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Brenda said...

Frantage is my favorite too! I love the way it adds to your wonderful tags. Thanks so much for joining us at As You Like It Challenge this week!

Squirrel x said...

Thanks so much for sharing your make with us at AYLI, it is absolutely fabulous! Hugs, Squirrel xx

loz said...

Fantastic tags Pia.. I LOVE the Gnomes...Loz

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous selection of tags Pia, love the colours and those gnomes are too cute..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Pat K said...

Beautiful gift tags Pia...gnomes are so cute. xx

Sheri Gilson said...

Adorable tags! I especially love the gnomes! Thank you so much for playing along with us over at the Merry Little Christmas Challenge Blog!