Total Pageviews

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Thursday, November 3, 2022

October Card Chain Challenge Reveal

Here's my card for The Card Chain Challenge October reveal. Anyone can enter and if you'd like to be part of the November chain you can sign up here until til 6th. 

 
THE CARD I SENT 


The card was sent to Gail in Norway. I was inspired by the sketch and the theme of friendship.I just a stamp set from Time for Tea Designs and colored with Promarkers. The cobweb is cut out from a larger die cut piece, papers from Echo Park.


THE CARD I RECEIVED


In return I received this elegant card from Julia in Massachusetts, those snowflakes look amazing.

10 comments:

chrissy xx said...

What a sweetie it is! Made me smile.
LOve your colours and design Pia.
Chrissyxx

crafty-stamper said...

Love the cute image and spiders web-love the snowflake one from Julia
Carol x

meg said...

Your cat image is far too adorable to be scary,a wonderful Halloween card,the Christmas card you received is gorgeous

Donna said...

Fabulous card sent and received! I always look forward to this post!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Oh my, that super cute kitty face melts my heart! Too cute to spooky for sure! :D Adorable stamp, delicious colouring and great design!!

Chrissy said...

So very cute Pia with his fun hat a surprised eys, love the web and papers, gorgeous card..lovely card from Julia for you..

luv CHRISSYxx

papierelle said...

Your halloween card is so cute ... oh sorry, of course very spooky!!! ;-)

KraftyKoolKat said...

So cute Pia, he has a face that says he is going to get up to mischief!!
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

loz said...

Fabulous cards Pia..Loz

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling kitty atop the web, Pia!!