Total Pageviews

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Saturday, April 22, 2023

INK #288 - Spots AND stripes

At Inkspirational Nonni has chosen the theme for this fortnight - Spots AND stripes. Both favorites of mine.

I love DPs with these patterns so I knew I wanted to use DPs for this card. The sentiment and label are also from a paper pad. I stamped and fussy cut a fairy from Lavinia, colored with my Posca pencils. I added stamped sparkle and bling sparkle to pick up the theme of the sentiment.

I encourage you to head over to the challenge blog to see what my INK-teamies have made.   

This card is also for:
My Time to Craft -#506 Fantasy Creatures/Characters
Addicted to Stamps and More - #444 Any occasion

16 comments:

meg said...

Your background papers and fairy are gorgeous Pia,love the pop of yellow

crafty-stamper said...

Absolutely beautiful card Pia,love the Fairy image and pop of yellow and great papers
Carol x

Marlena M. said...

Lovely design Pia; it has so many fun details!

Chrissy said...

Beautiful card Pia, I love the spots and stripe theme and the fairy and flower are gorgeous and I love the layers, gorgeous card..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Julia Aston said...

what a lovely design incorporating many areas of stripes and dots Pia! love the touch of yellow in the blooms and striped tape! Julia xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

This is delicious, Pia! Such brilliant design with spots, stripes and that sweet Lavinia stamp! Your fussi cut is very accurate and that splash of yellow pops so well from the black and white!
Hugs

Becca Sadler said...

Pia: what a lovely card!! I love the simplicity of colors limited to black, white, and yellow! The fairy perched on the flower is a sweet touch! Thanks for sharing at MTTC blog! --Becca/DT (also consider sharing at The Fairy and The Unicorn challenge blog; always anything fantasy themed; open until April 30)

loz said...

Gorgeous card Pia..Loz

Izzy Scrap said...

What a gorgeous card ! Love how you arranged the DPs to make this gorgeous card. Lovely addition with the fairy and the yellow flower which bring the perfect touch of colour. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing at ATSM.

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so gorgeous Pia, I love everything about it.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

papierelle said...

Your card is gorgeous and I love all the details and your color choice!!

cm said...

A gorgeous combination of dots and stripes, Pia. Pretty papers and oh, the fairy! She and the yellow flowers take this card to a WOW level! Awesome inspiration for our challenge.
hugs~caol

Nonni said...

Wonderful use of patterned paper and wow that fairy image is so beautiful! Love your coloring and added bling! xx

Marlies said...

A very pretty card Pia. The yelllow flower realy stands out against the black. Marlies

Marina said...

We used a similar colour combo and it's one I love! The way you've clustered and layered the shapes and image in the middle is great.

sandie said...

This is really lovely Pia-I like how you used the dsp but my fav bit is how you added the yellow flower for contrast-super idea x