Total Pageviews

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Saturday, April 20, 2024

INK #314 - Mood Board

At Inkspirational our challenge theme for the next two weeks is a colorful mood board. I was inspired by the colors and tried to mimic them in the order of the girl blowing them - and the bling mimics the arranegment of the macarons. 
I used a seahorse stamp from Aall&Crreate, satmped in black ink. I used ditress inks and a text stamp for the background. Sentiment are stickers with birthday greetings in Norwegian.

Please head over to the challenge blog to see what my INK-teamies have made.

This card is also for
Crafty Gals Corner - #254 Anything Goes
Ellibelle's Crafty Wednesday - Anything Goes

13 comments:

meg said...

A really clever way to use the colours in the mood board Pia,a wonderful card

Nonni said...

Love this artsy, mixed media feel of this Pia! The way you did the colors turned out beautifully. xxx

Marlena M. said...

Happy sigh from me, Pia. This is stunning!

Julia Aston said...

What a wonderful background you created using the colors and text stamp Pia - and a beautiful seahorse stamped over the text! Julia xx

cm said...

I'm crushing over your creative, clever and oh-so-pretty take on the Mood Board, Pia. The rainbow colours background, paired with the selectively arranged bling is a pretty stage for your amazing seahorse. Inspired and inspiring!
hugs~c

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love your seahorse with the texty background, Pia! The gems add the perfect touch!!

crafty-stamper said...

Love the fabulous seahorse and colourful script background.
Carol x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

A fabulous birthday card Pia, love so much how you paired the beautiful seahorse with that colourful text stamp and blings on the background!
Hugs

Grenouille Greetings said...

I LOVE how you have used those soft pastel colours from the mood board at Inkspirational to make such a cool artsy card. This is such a great idea! Hugs, Lesley

papierelle said...

Your card is amazing!!!

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is awesome Pia. I am sorry I am not around much to comment these days, but I am so busy with my Salvation Army volunteering. I do comment when I get a moment. I hope you are keeping well.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Viv said...

Love this to bits Pia!
Gorgeous background for your fab seahorse and brilliant bling!

Donna said...

Great card, appreciate the inspiration as I rarely use my seahorse as I'm not sure what to do with it!