Total Pageviews

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Christmas in July - Bingo (day 4)

It’s time for my favorite event of the year, Christmas in July over at Catch the Bug, with a week of daily challenges. For day 4 we have a bingo with a movie theme.
 
I used an image from the winners' set, it's not an elf, but I believe elves serve Santa cocoa to get him "in shape" for Christmas. My bingo line is the horizontal middle row. I colored the image using Promarkers and Stickles for sparkle. The  DP is an old one that came with a magazine. I added a die cut straw and a Tim Holtz chipboard sentiment.

This card is also for:
Shopping Our Stash - #400 Christmas in July
Crafty Catz - #470 ANYTHING GOES / CHRISTMAS IN JULY

13 comments:

meg said...

great take on the challenge Pia, fabulous image and card

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

:D How fun! Love the design and your thought about cocoa for Santa's health :D

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is lovely Pia. I need to get some cards under my belt for this Christmas.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Chrissy said...

So very cute Pia..great papers and love the straws...

luv CHRISSYxx

loz said...

very cute card pia....loz

Donna said...

What a darling card and great take on the inspiration!

Mrs.B said...

A great card Pia, love your take on the challenge.
Avril xx

Lisa Lynn said...

I just love your new image. Great paper to go with it.

Tammy said...

What a cute and fun card Pia, I love the background paper and how you thought outside the box with the cocoa for Santa!

cotnob said...

A super card Pia, a fun image and great papers.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

crafty-stamper said...

Great fun card and image love the B.paper
Carol x

Lena said...

Here is a wonderful cup of cheer! Well done my friend! Love it!
Have a great day. Big hugs,
♥ Lena
Lena’s Creations

Monika Reeck said...

cute Image
lovely DP too Pia
you choose the right sentiment too
love again your simple card not much embellishment
hugs
Monika