Total Pageviews

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Friday, July 19, 2019

Twofer Card Challenge - Garden

I have two cards to share, for the Twofer Card Challenge #18, which is GARDEN. 
For both cards I used a butterfly stamp from Visible Image.
I made a "best wishes" and a "just a note" card. 
 


1) Best wishes
On my first card I heat embossed the butterfly with Black sparkle EP. It's beatiful in real life. The sentiment is from Penny Black. I added a bit of splatter using blue DI with water and a brush. The panel is mounted onto a background embossed using an EF from Tim Holtz.
 This card is also for: 
Papercraft Challenges - #41 Glitter / Sparkles
Allsorts - #528 Clean and Simple 


2) Just a note
On my second card I heat embossed the butterfly with gold EP. I cut parts of the butterfly as a square and mounted it at an angle onto another square. I used a musical note stamp on the background. The sentiment is from Penny Black. I added a bit of splatter using purple DI with water and a brush.
  This card is also for:
Crafting from the Heart - #247 ANYTHING GOES

15 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

I enlarged the photos to see better and have to say that those two cards are so beautiful!! Love the textures that add a lot of dimensions! The second one particularly catches my attention, great design!

Wendy L said...

This us beautiful, thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts, xx

cotnob said...

Gorgeous cards Pia, beautiful butterflies, I bet they look even nicer in real life!
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Two really gorgeous creations Pia. I adore butterflies.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

meg said...

Two beautiful cards Pia, the butterfly is the focal point in both, love them

crafty-stamper said...

Both beautiful CAS cards love the butterfly stamp
Carol x

Donna Ellis said...

Wow! These cards are amazing, Pia~ love the way you made the butterfly front and center, and how one is shown completely, and the other is shown partially. The embossing powders must look fabulous in real life! I want that stamp!

hugs,
de

Leslie Miller said...

Very pretty butterfly stamp and lovely clean and simple cards! Thank you for sharing with us at the Twofer challenge.

Lisa Lynn said...

WOW - those are amazing CAS cards with two very different looks.

sandie said...

These are fab Pia-I have this stamp and love it and you show it in real style here-I adore the gold embossed one-love the edges x

Cat Craig said...

Your embossed butterflies add lovely textures to your clean cards. Thank you for playing along with Twofer Challenge #18.

crafty said...

Lovey card. Thank you for joining the Crafting From The Heart challenge.
Mary

Kim Heggins said...

Two absolutely gorgeous cards...love those beautiful butterflies!

Marina said...

You've shown what a lovely, versatile stamp tat butterfly is.

Monika Reeck said...

Sweety
I move my hobby now fotography
so less card I made maybe only for DT cards
and I am joining Instagram too
do you have one?
mail me if yes sweety
love that both butterfly card
my fav the black and white one
hugs
Monika