Total Pageviews

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Wednesday, March 2, 2022

February Card Chain Challenge reveal

Here's my card for the February The Card Chain Challenge reveal. I have already joined 6 times, I do look forward to once a month receieving a card from a fellow card maker from anywhere in the world. Anyone can enter as long as you are willing to snail mail a card to a fellow crafter.  If you'd like to join in for the March challenge, you can sign up here until til 6th.  

THE CARD I SENT

This time my card went to Gail in Norway. I followed both the sketch and the theme of friendship. I used stamps from Lavinia, a torn piece of DP an metallic wartercolor paint for splatter.

 

 

THE CARD I RECEIVED

I recieved my card from Tina in Slovenia. There's lots of texture and colors and a bit of a grungy look, so cool, thank you so much!


 

15 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

A beautiful slimline, these fab Lavinia stamps are never boring, I think I will buy them one day :)
Also the card you received is lovely
Hugs

Chrissy said...

Beautiful card you sent to Gail Pia, love the sweet fairies nestled together and the beautiful flowers and splatter..I love me some splatter..

luv CHRISSYxx

Dotty Jo said...

What a beautiful take on the sketch, Pia! I really love this card, Jo x

loz said...

Both beautiful cards Pia..Loz

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

What a beautiful card, Pia - just love your take on the sketch with the torn paper and sweet fairies!!

meg said...

Fabulous monochromatic design using beautiful stamps

papierelle said...

Your card is so beautiful and I like how you did the sketch.

crafty-stamper said...

Absolutely beautiful card Pia love the stamps and great design
Carol x

cotnob said...

Your card is beautiful Pia, lovely stamps and a super design.
It's great to get back into my crafting after spending the past month clearing out my craft room.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Pat K said...

Fabulous card Pia. I love how you have the images circled. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky Challenge. Pat K xx

ionabunny said...

A gorgeous card Pia that I love and Tina's is very pretty too. Hugz

Donna said...

I like your take on the sketch, and those gold splatters are fabulous!

KraftyKoolKat said...

Love this gorgeous whimsical card.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Imke said...

Sounds like a great fun and this is why i enter for March !

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

Witchcrafted Life said...

Wonderful cards both! I so enjoy seeing your monthly card swap projects and those that you receive in return.

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life