Total Pageviews

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Saturday, April 2, 2022

March Card Chain Challenge reveal

Here's my card The Card Chain Challenge March reveal. I have joined every month since I first joined back in Septemebr last year and I do look forward to once a month receieving a card from a fellow card maker from anywhere in the world. Anyone can enter as long as you are willing to snail mail a card to another crafter.  If you'd like to join in for the April challenge, you can sign up here until til 6th.  

THE CARD I SENT 

This time I chose the color scheme - pink+green+brown, as well as patterned paper and friendship. The background paper is pink with a mint green foil and her top is made with a patterned paper, also in a minty kind of green. Her hair is brown and her earrings and necklace are made with brown glitter paper and bling. She also has a pink flower in her hair, cut out from a Mintay paper. The background is made with a Finnabair stencil, foil and a laminator.
A 20 year younger version of me could have this girl as an avatar. This is my first attempt at using this Missees stamp and die set, I can tell you it's quite addictive. As a young girl I loved playing with paper dolls, this is kind of the same concept for a crafter.
My card went to the talented Brenda in the UK.


THE CARD I RECEIVED

The card hasn't arrived yet from Greece, but I'm so looking forward to seeing  Marianne's card in real life once it arrives:) 

14 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and image you created with the stamp and die set,great background too
Carol x

papierelle said...

I have never seen a card like this before and I am very enthusiastic about your idea and design. Awesome!!!

meg said...

She's fabulous Pia,love your challenge theme

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Fabulous card Pia, with a beautiful colours scheme! Love that young girl and the shining stencilled background!

Ellibelle said...

Your card is gorgeous and so wonderfully feminine with the pretty lady and the foil paper looks fantastic in the background! I am sure Brenda loved it!
I too have played along every month since I started last fall. Always think I don't have time but then can't resist because it's so much fun!!

Julia Aston said...

What a sweet card with your 'younger you' featured - what a fun die and a beautiful background created for her!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Fabulous slimline with that girl image, Pia!! I agree - she's you, but surely present day!! :)

HilaryJane said...

This is such a great card and so different from all the others in the chain. I love that background wall paper. It is always a shame when a card takes ages to arrive, but a lovely surprise when it eventually does xx

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful so much to see and great details....love this xxx

Chrissy said...

Fabulous card Pia, love the image and gorgeous foiled background and her paper top, flower in her hair,and glitter earrings..super card..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Witchcrafted Life said...

She's such a beauty - and a stylish one at that! Love her chic jewelry!

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

KraftyKoolKat said...

A gorgeous creation Pia. A very different sort of crafting from you, love it just as much as your usual way.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

loz said...

Beautiful card and image Pia..Loz

Donna said...

How stunning, your image is amazing and like that fabulous background!