Total Pageviews

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Saturday, May 18, 2024

INK #316 Spotlight technique

At Inkspirationalit was my time to choose the theme and I went with "Spotlight Technique".
I made it super simple - I stamped 3 identical panels with a bee stamp from Aall&Create.
One of the panels was inked up, I cut out a cirle and popped it on one of the panels, then I used the negative to pop on the other. A die cut sentiment and 3 bling on each card and voila - two cards ready in one go.

Please head over to the challenge blog to see what my INK-teamies have made.

This card is also for:
Crafty Calendar - May Anything Goes


11 comments:

meg said...

A great idea to do two of these beauties Pia, love the stamp

Julia Aston said...

Two wonderful positive/negative spotlight designs Pia. A great technique to get the two panels! The orange and yellow just pop off the white and are perfect for your bee theme - a fun challenge for us! Julia xx

My name is Erika. said...

Hi Pia. These bee cards are great.I love them. hugs-Erika

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

A so clever way for the spotlight technique and make two cards in a go, Pia! I have to remember it! Beautiful both, and especially love the one with the white spot.
Hugs

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love your spotlit bee trio, Pia - so gorgeous with those colors against the white!!

Marlies said...

Two loveoy cards with a very nice effect. Marlies

crafty-stamper said...

Both beautiful cards great spotlight technique and great idea using the negative circle too.Love allthe stamps and the Bees.
Carol x

Donna said...

Fabulous spotlight cards, good choice for a theme.

papierelle said...

Your cards are stunning, I'm thrilled!!!

cm said...

Pia, your bees cards are fabulous - and clever you to get a twofer out of this design Eye-catching, both. Wonderful showcase of the spotlight technique.
hugs~c

Marina said...

What a great way of doing the spotlight technique and it looks so effective. I'm seeing a lot of bees around at the moment , both on cards and in shops. Are bees the new unicorns?